v2.2.0 - Release notes
New feature: Scouting! By scouting a player you can reveal hints of the players' talent, future development, get tactical insights and other information that's normally hidden.
- Browse previous seasons
- Friendly games during playoffs
- Coupon code support (Pre-released in December)
- Start career wizard (Pre-released in December)
By scouting a player you can reveal hints of the players' talent, future development, get tactical insights and other information that's normally hidden. You can use this function to learn more about your own players, finding the best tactic for your roster, finding the best transfer target or scouting the prospect list for the upcoming youth draft. More information and how this works can be found in the help files.
Browse previous seasons
It's now possible to browse stats, standings and more from previous seasons. A season dropdown is available in selected views in the following pages/views: League page: Standings, Team stats, Playoff, Schedule and Player stats. Team page: Schedule and Player stats. Transfer page: Transactions, Youth draft and Prospect rankings.
Friendly games during playoffs
For teams not participating in the playoffs it's now possible to arrange friendly games.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Computer teams will not always accept friendly game invites
- Improved AI on computer trading
- Fixed bug where waived players could be included in trade offers
- Fixed bug where pending contracts was not transfered in trade