v2.9.0 - Release notes
Introducing manageable national teams, assistant lineup suggestion plus several other improvements.
Managing national teams
You can now apply to manage a national team. If you're not participating in the playoffs, you have the option to submit your application to manage a team in the upcoming World Hockey Championship. The actual team assignments will be determined through a lottery, and managers with a higher reputation will have an increased chance of selection if there are more applications than available positions. See help files for more info.
Bug fixes and improvements
- New option in lineup for asking the assistant to auto-assign
- Players being unhappy with team assignments, both regarding role and affiliate, may no longer be willing to extend their contracts
- Adjustment of player willingness to accept 2-way contracts.
- New team info tab including records and history on a national team page
- Improved loading speed of manager history view
- API - New endpoint for getting stats categories
- API - New parameter on league leaders for specifying take count
- API - Advanced player stats now available on league leaders
Note that the API was released earlier this summer. For more info check out this post